Athena Institute 10:13 Pheromones Review
It can’t be stressed enough that human pheromones play a huge part in human relationships.
The manufacturer of Athena Pheromones says that pheromones do wonders to make you attractive to others.
About the Athena InstituteResearch and you will see that this manufacturer is huge in the pheromone industry. Although Athena Pheromones is listed on the manufacturer’s website, it has also been reviewed on other websites as well. Learn more at http://astrobiosociety.org
Look at various research studies. It appears that Athena Pheromones really works. But you may want to perform more research before making a purchase. The following information can help you to make an informed decision.
Exactly What are Athena Pheromones?This is a brand of pheromones that was formulated by Dr. Winnifred Cutler. She is one of the co-founders of human pheromones. This particular brand of pheromones concentrates on how women behave in order to be more powerful and vital. There are also male versions of this product. The following is more information about the product.
Athena Pheromone 10:13This formula was created in a lab, but it doesn’t have a unique scent of its own. Basically, it is an unscented additive that women can use with their personal colognes. Per the manufacturer, it brings about a romantic vibe, and it enhances the wearer’s sexuality.
According to Dr. Winifred, some women claim that Athena Pheromone 10:13 enhances their business relationships as well. It is an additive and a colorless formula, but it doesn’t change the smell of the wearer’s original scent. Learn more at http://pomm79.moonfruit.com
In order to use this product, empty the formula into a 2-4-ounce alcohol-based cologne, perfume or eau de toilette. Apply it to your upper lip and behind the ears daily. It is also imperative that Athena Pheromone 10:13 is stored in a bottle that allows you to screw the top very tightly.
Why It’s Advantageous to Use Athena Pheromone 10:13It does the following for the user:
- Increases sexual attraction
- Boosts sexual appeal
- Triggers romantic emotions
- Builds better business relationships
- Provides proven results
Who is Dr. Winnifred Cuter?
- She received a Biology Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania
- She is a noted author and biologist
- She is a co-founder of human pheromones
- She is the creator of Athena Pheromone 10:13
What Should You Remember about Athena Pheromone 10:13?
- When worn with other colognes, it will not change the scent of the original cologne.
- It must be emptied into an alcohol-based perfume or cologne.
- It provides the best results when dabbed on your upper lip or behind the ears.
- It must be stored in a bottle that has a screw cap that you can close very tightly.
- You cannot store it in a spray or atomizer bottle, or it will lose its potency.
- You can purchase a mixing bottle with your purchase of Athena Pheromone 10:13