I should probably leave that alone of pheromones

I ignore her comment and ask her what she thought. She says she thinks the girl is cute. I say, “I don’t know, she has a boyfriend...I should probably leave that alone of pheromones.”

The fact that she was interested enough to give me a hard time showed she was attracted to me [assuming I could handle her test and not get upset or scared].

Ignoring her test and showing a lack of interest in her, by asking her for an opinion on the girl I was with, seemed to be the best approach of pheromones.

Then I turned it around on her by saying I should leave the Kiwi alone, which made me available in her mind.

It seems really counterintuitive that a woman would be attracted to a guy she just saw with another
woman, but women are competitive creatures. They respond to status and men who are desired by other womens pheromones. Learn more about pheromones at http://www.xatired.net/awesome-dating-life-with-pheromones/ and http://vigaspreysatis.com/my-pheromones-game/

Okay, I know you can only learn so much by reading and that’s why I found an example of rapid state shifting in, of all places, a movie.

Most of the time movies are pure fantasy, but every once in a while you find an example true to life.

Rapid State Shifting in Action: 1 Minute Seduction

How to Seduce Her in 1 Minute with True Pheromones

Anyone who’s serious about learning how to be more seductive needs to watch the movie Pretty Woman.

Yeah, yeah, I know it’s a chick flick, but you can learn more in 1 minute watching this movie than you can learn from studying seduction methods for weeks. Learn more at http://munroseminar.com/lecturing-about-how-human-pheromones-work/

Specifically what I’m referring to is the necklace scene.

Remember: this is just a visual example of how rapid state shifting works and you shouldn’t attempt to recreate this scene in real life.

Richard Gere’s character is waiting for Julia Robert’s character with the jewelry box.

She comes out of the room in that body hugging red dress and white gloves. She’s insecure and looking for reassurance.

He withholds.

She breaks down and asks if she looks okay. Learn about pheromones at http://www.jwgunite.net/detect-pheromone-scents/

While walking around her he checks her out and makes an ambiguous noise that might be approval, or maybe not. Learn about pheromones in rabbits.

Then he comes back to face her and says, “Something’s missing.” While she’s distracted he pulls out the box and says, “Maybe something in this box.” She focuses on the box and he says, ‘‘I don’t want you to get too excited, it’s only on loan.”

She looks at the box. She’s curious. She knows it is a jewelry box, but she doesn’t know exactly what to expect.

He opens the box revealing the massive stones on the necklace [movie symbolism about his large...anyway, moving on].

She’s in awe.

Then she becomes closed off briefly in disbelief by crossing her arms.

After this, she slowly reaches outwith trepidation to touch his big necklace. He shocks her by snapping the lid shut like it’s trying to bite her. This breaks her emotional/mental state, and causes her to laugh at herself for overreacting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromone Production

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromones can influence your relationships