Passion Copulin Concentrate Review 2018



There are some pheromones out there that have been proven to be effective in attracting people of the opposite sex. However, on the other hand, there are plenty that provides less than satisfactory results as well. 

One pheromone that you may have heard of is known as Passion Copulin Concentrate and you may be wondering if this is worth trying yourself. Well, here is a review of this product that will allow you to decide for yourself.

About

Passion Copulin Concentrate, which is sometimes referred to as PCC, is a pheromone for women that is supposed to be heavy with Copulin. 

If you have heard of Essence of a Women, this is merely a weaker version of this product. Copulins, which are included in this product, are pheromones that are exclusively from women. When women ovulate they are secreted to make men want to reproduce with them.

The dosage of Copulins in this product is lowered and the smell is lighter than products that include more copulins. The company producing the product claims that the product will raise the levels of testosterone in men; however, there is no scientific evidence or studies to show that there is any truth to this claim. Learn more at http://pheromones-planet.com

Duration

Although most pheromones last for about 4-6 hours, since the dosage of Copulins is not as high in this product, it doesn’t last as long. Results are usually short lasting and the product only lasts a couple hours, if that long.

One problem with Passion Copulin is that it doesn’t seem to be as effective as one would like. Women have reported that this product is very disappointing when it comes to attracting men. Although it does include Copulins, the low amount does not seem to provide the effects that most women are looking for. Learn more about pheromones for women at http://pomm79.moonfruit.com

Positives

  • 30-day money back guarantee

Negatives

  • Not as powerful as leading brands
  • Needs to be used with other pheromones for best results

Pheromones

  • Copulins

Final Verdict

To get a real handle on how Passion Copulin Concentrate works, I decided to try it myself. I was not really sure how much to try on, so I started with a small amount in the morning before I went to work. When I walked into work it seemed like I received a bit of attention from the men, but long before my lunch break, it seemed to be having no results at all. I wasn’t sure if it was the product or maybe I had not used enough.

I decided to give the product another try when going to the club on a Friday night. This time I layered it on, thinking that I hadn’t used enough last time. At the club, I had a few guys hitting on me, but really no more than usual. I didn’t seem to be a man magnet, even after using a lot of the product. Learn more at http://pheromones-4u.com

From my experience, the results seem to be minimal with this product. Even when using larger amounts, male attention was minimal and within an hour or two it was next to nothing. After spending $25 on this product, I have to admit being disappointed. 

The smell wasn’t my favorite and I was really disappointed that the product didn’t attract more men. This is not a product I’d recommend to my friends.

If you're looking for something that’s powerful and reliable with an aroma that will sweep men off their feet we suggest Pherazone For Women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Pheromones Review

Wingman Pheromones Full Review

Copulin Pheromones For Men