Third Day of Using Pheromones

On the third day, you accidently spilt some coffee on your blouse and you go home upset again. Now here’s my question. Even though none of these “life’s events” had anything to do with your boyfriend or husband, how is he going to be when you come home from work on the fourth day?

Is he perhaps going to associate you coming home from work with… “gotta have to deal with her again in a bad mood…” And how do you think that’s going to affect your relationship? Is it going to positively or negatively influence your relationship? It’s not hard for anyone to imagine this happening and to start to realize the negative kinds of associations that are being established in the relationship with human pheromones. Learn more at http://natlparkresort.com/camp/my-pheromone-forum/ and http://www.brewguild.com/picking-up-women-with-strong-pheromones/

On the one hand, we want to be loved even when we are down. But on the other – we have to understand that we cannot use our relationship as a place we go to vent. Or as a place we go to to bitch about things. It’s not just about your intimate relationship either. A very good friend of mine I knew from school used to do this a lot. She had always felt less, insecure and fearful of true pheromones. Learn more at http://www.brewguild.com/basic-pheromone-logistics/ and http://www.hanko9.com/alpha-males-and-pheromones/

And, whenever she had a problem in her life – whether that be with other girlfriends, or whether it was with a boyfriend – she’d come to me, telling me how annoyed she was. And the worst thing about it was that, a lot of the times, she would have a bitch, and then she’d want to hang up straightaway. So, basically, I let myself be her scratching post. So that was bad on my part; but ultimately,  she kept doing it and she kept doing it – and it got worse and worse over the years. It got to the point where, I had my phone turned off one night, and she cracked it at me the next morning for having my phone off because I should have ‘been there’ for her pheromone usage.

Eventually, the associations that I built up within myself with HER became SO bad, that I started to feel absolutely, passionately angry, and hateful towards her – but moreso at myself; for letting myself be in this submissive role with her. See how resentment can occur, even if you have the best intentions? Even if you care? So the friendship just dissolved. I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I stopped returning her calls. I still care deeply, but the associations are that bad that, really, I’d rather stay away from her female pheromones.


The key here is firstly to make it a habit to realize what an EPA is and what an ENABA really is. You need to really become more aware of this concept in your life. So I want you to get out a piece of paper, and write down all the things you did with your partner in the last 7 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships