Our Pheromone Pros

Everyone else is watching our pheromone production.

As I mentioned earlier, other people in the area are often watching this interaction -- they know at the very least it can be pretty entertaining. So if you walk away awkwardly they’ll all know what happened.

On the other hand, if you apply the warm goodbye with a smile and a toast, you'll now be giving everyone the impression that you're a friendly, social guy and you're leaving because those individuals aren't in the mood to talk at the moment. In fact, most observers won't know if you knew them already or not, giving the impression that you're a social guy who seems to know everyone. The women who do want to have a fun conversation with a cool guy will be more likely to shoot you some “I want you to talk to me” eye contact and be open to your company. Learn more at http://www.xatired.net/pheromone-interaction/ and http://teamservir.net/about-sexual-pheromones/

Yes, the possibility of her rethinking her actions and of you gaining the admiration of everyone else in the area is nice, but the most important reason why you employ the warm goodbye is for you. As I mentioned, when you walk away awkwardly it confirms every insecurity you had in your head. Instead of telling yourself, She didn't like me, I wasn't good enough, telling them, “I've got to get back to my friends, you guys have a good one,” allows you to feel in the moment what you now know in your head: it's not me, it’s just the situation. She may be demonstrating that she's not in the mood to socialize right now for whatever reason, but the decision to end this interaction is mutual pheromone attraction. Learn more at http://www.sempermac.com/improve-her-pheromones/

All you have to do is try it once to feel the powerful effect that this simple sentence can have on your psyche. Understanding something intellectually is one thing, but making it a reality though your conscious actions is another thing entirely. No one can ever reject you unless you let yourself be rejected. Take ownership of your life, and only interact with people you love interacting with human pheromones. Again and again, I hear two big problems involving the conversations guys care most about. First, “I always run out of things to say.” Second, “I feel like I'm doing all of the talking and not getting much back in return.” Raise your hand if you can relate to either of these -- ok, that's pretty much everyone in the universe.

I was once in the same place, too. But several years ago, I had an experience that illuminated and solved the issues frustrating most men I know.


I was on vacation in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, staying in one of the most popular hostels in town amid picturesque canals near the outskirts of the red light district. Hostels, by the way, are hands down the best place to meet new, interesting people to enjoy trips with -- especially when traveling alone. The very first evening confirmed this as I sat in a circle of my fourteen co-ed roommates, having some beers, trading stories, warming up for a fun first night on the town. Sitting directly to my right in the circle also happened to be a lovely blonde Romanian woman named Ana, with whom I had some chemistry. As the night wore on and we flirted more and more, she began leaning in closer and closer to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromone Production

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromones can influence your relationships