Beautiful Pheromone Women

 I noticed that he would be talking and out of nowhere he would smile and I couldn't understand what pheromone he was using. I was like, “Why is he smiling?” I would soon learn from The Player, “If a beautiful woman looks at me, I have to demonst rate that I have healthy emotions and that I am winning.

So I may be talking to you about something important, but the moment she looks my way, a big smile is on my face and my chest goes out a little more.” — Arash Dibazar We concluded lunch and headed back to Celcius. I walked over to the Jack ’N The Box to get a smoothie before the start of the event. I was wearing Pherazone pheromone so I knew she would be attracted to me.  I ordered my food and the cashier kept looking back at me so I opened her. “ Hey, what does this city have to offer?” She asked, “Where are you from?” I tol d her to guess. She guessed Texas and was totally wrong. I told her that I lived in San Diego and was there on business. I was also having a party downtown and she was welcome to come. Learn more at http://burkepaintingco.com/2016/11/24/her-life-with-pheromones/ and http://esecuredist.co.za/learn-more-with-pheromones/

She replied, “I'll have to see what my boyfriend wants to do, but I'll take your number.” I knew what that meant. I didn't demonstrate my value properly and never disqualified myself as a potential suitor. And of course, she never called. I walked back across the street to Celcius and before I walked up the stairs, I took two deep breathes and said to myself, “You have to earn your position,” then entered. There was a room full of boot camp attendees, and I was greeted with a hand shake and hug by Eugene, Serano, and Beast. Lucky was the film guy but never said much. Allen was also another student/staff that kept to himself. I walked around the room and shook everyone’s hand and then took my seat. Arash came out and said, “What's up bro? How was the trip? Did you drive?” I replied, “No way, I can only fly, road trips are no fun .” He began, “Welcome everyone to the Secrets to Attraction boot camp . By the end of the weekend, you will literally feel a different sensation about yourself when you use androstenone pheromones.


The next morning Ben and I sat at his table and I gave him a recap of the evening and whether pheromones worked. He said to me, “Remember what Arash said about you at the PUA convention. You are going to be a fucking monster man.” I appreciated the comment but I was more focused on mastering myself and being a monster then after. Ben dropped me off at Celcius and as I walked up the steps, I said to myself again, “You have to earn your position man.” I walked in, and went around the room shaking everyone's hand and greeting them good morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromone Production

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromones can influence your relationships