Late Summer Pheromones

Before that fateful summer changed my perception of women forever, I noticed something odd. During most of my freshman and sophomore years of college, as I mentioned, women seemed like an alien species to me (thanks Women Are From Venus!). But on very rare occasions, maybe once or twice a semester, I was just “on.” Everyone I talked to seemed to light up at my presence of human pheromones. It seemed as though every woman I talked to was attracted to me. I still had no idea what to do next, so I fumbled away most of those potential connections, but that was the first time I began to suspect that I could enjoy those kinds of interactions anytime. I figured I was onto something when my friends reported similar results using strong pheromones according to http://www.e-souya.org/coaching-his-new-pheromones and http://virtual-maas.com/pheromones-can-attract-all-sorts-of-women/

Just about all of us have had times in our lives when we were just on, socially. Maybe it was at some party -- a few drinks were probably involved -- but the normal hesitation we usually feel when it comes to talking to strangers seemed to magically disappear. Not only was it easy to start conversations, but other people seemed to enjoy our company and react to us more strongly than usual pheromone attraction. Learn more at http://www.styletrend.co.uk/about-those-pheromones/ 

Can you picture at least one moment in your life when you were in this zone? Now, what if I told you that you had the power to get there and enjoy social interactions that way anytime you chose, and that doing so was no more complicated than flicking on a light switch? Luckily for all of us, it couldn't be more true with natural pheromones.

As I started working with more and more clients, I noticed that if their first or second interactions went well then that pattern would almost always continue. They would naturally start doing the things we were working on. But if the first or second interactions didn’t go so well, it was much more difficult for me to keep them from falling back into their ruts on pheromones.

This pattern repeated itself so many times I began to call it “social momentum." The idea behind social momentum is analogous to Newton's First Law of Motion: an object in motion will stay in motion and an object at rest will stay at rest -- unless affected by some outside force.

Once we're “in motion” socially, we become more present, holding space and enjoying the moment, and it becomes easier to initiate great conversations. When we're “at rest,” it's difficult to stay out of our head unless some other force interferes. Those nights when you were just “on,” the reason you got to that place was because some outside force got your social momentum rolling. Maybe a friend introduced you to someone new or you happened to bump into a more social person in some interesting situation, and a conversation was unavoidable with better pheromones.


The longer you're at a venue without talking to new people, however, the more difficult it becomes to do so, and the more awkward you'll appear if you eventually do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships