A few bottles of pheromones

Okay let’s say you’re at a big box retailer or supermarket and you have to pick up a few bottles of pheromones.

Then you think to yourself this is a great place to meet a girl, or at least get some practice in meeting people. Regular girls are found in the market. It’s more of a normal setting where she acts they way she would normally act [verses the nightclub].

I_et’s also say you just moved and broke up with your girlfriend. Today you’re looking for shampoo. Approach a girl in the health and beauty section. Say, “Hi. Can you do me a favor real quick.”

After you have her attention say, “I just moved here from [city] and I had to break up with the girl I was seeing. It wasn’t anything bad. We just weren’t to the serious relationship point and we decided not to do the long distance thing. But we stayed friends.

Anyway, when I was talking to her on the computer the other night I was complaining about how I was having trouble getting a date here.”

The girl you’re talking to will probably say something here. Most likely she’ll agree how it’s difficult being single wherever you’re living now. Learn more at http://www.eso-zittau.de/index.php/2016/12/31/a-new-guy-that-wears-human-pheromones/

Quick Tip: Check to see she doesn’t have a wedding ring. Then say, “Know what she told me? She said I should go to the store and pick up some shampoo to wash my date’ s hair. Learn more about pheromones at http://www.hbtsjck.com/those-pheromones/

Said it was romantic. You know, some real Nicholas Sparks stuff But I’m SUCH a guy. I have no idea what type to get more pheromones”

The girl will help you pick a shampoo and you can spend time talking to her while you both smell an assortment of shampoos. Basically you just met this girl, but you’re already on a mini-date with her.

Then ask her how a girl likes having her hair washed and get her to demonstrate by pretending to wash her hair. Mirror what she is doing with your own hair.

Ask her, “Like this?” She’ll either agree or tell you what to do to fix what you are doing. While you are both running your hands through your hair say, “Mmm, that feels good, doesn’t it?” Now lighten the mood by saying, “Hey, this reminds me of what we used to do to each other in grade school. It’s the egg game.

Have you heard of this? No?”

Say, “Well, we would go like this [demonstrate the egg game] and pretend an egg broke over our heads. It was fiin, but I think it was just an excuse for the girls to touch a cute guy’s head.” Let her try it on you.

Afterwards tell her you have to go, thank her for her help, and then get her number or make a date for later. Let’s break it down:

Approach a girl in the health and beauty section. Say, “Hi. Can you do me a favor real quick?”

There are always women milling around in this area. When she replies continue.

“I just moved here from [city] and I had to break up with the girl I was seeing. It wasn’t anything bad. We just weren’t to the serious relationship point and we decided not to do the long distance thing. But we stayed friends. Anyway, when I was talking to her on the computer the other night I was complaining about how I was having trouble getting a date here.”

This is a common problem with pheromone users. Most people are at a loss for how to go about meeting new people after they have moved.

Having to break up with someone before you get serious is another common issue. The fact that you stayed friends shows there were no hard feelings and that you’re well adjusted.

“Know what she told me? She said I should go to the store and pick up some shampoo to wash my date’s hair. Said it was romantic. You know, some real Nicholas Sparks stuff. But I’m SUCH a guy. I have no idea what type to get.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships