Near future with true pheromones

I went up to her, told her she was sexy and that we should hook up in the near future with true pheromones. She was engaged, but I could tell she loved it. I felt good to increase natural pheromone production.

The other girl I talked to, I got a completely different result with real pheromones. She was cold, didn't even say a word, just rejecting me with her body language. I felt bad. I still have to work on that, because right now, how I feel is based on the reaction the woman is giving me. I am not doing this consciously, but I guess being indifferent will come with practice.

Although this girl was a total NO towards me, I could tell I still made an impression on her (good or bad, I dunno). Like when I told her she was sexy, her face had that "yeah yeah, I've heard that a thousand times" look. But then when I told her "we should hook up really soon"...she just kind of got her ears closer to me like "did you just really say that?"...so I told her again, but she rejected me for greater pheromone production. Learn more at http://www.onedir.biz/pheromones-really-work-to-increase-attraction/

Not too bad of a night, regarding I wasn't really planning on going out in the first place. I will try not to pussy out of the approaching the women that make me really nervous also. Although I am not satisfied with the fact that women are not giving me the time of day to talk to me, I still feel pretty good because a couple of months ago, I wasn't approaching at all. Now at least I am talking to a few girls here and there. I am still bitching out of A LOT of pheromone opportunities, but at least now I am taking a few. haha

I realized I've been bitching out lately because my pheromone production has been weak. I've been making these excuses that because I have exams or traveling soon or what not, I will put developing my seduction skills on hold.

What I realized is that I could go to the library and talk to some girl I find cute when taking a break or if she is sitting around in the same area with increased pheromone production. . What I am really scared of is to put myself out there, say that I am going to talk to a girl and then come back and write in this journal that I couldn't do it. But then I forgot that was the specifically the reason of this journal - to at least put me in the position of trying to do something without pheromone perfume.


Went out tonight and approached 3 girls who used pheromone perfumes unscented. Two of them did not give me the time of day but one of them talked to me for a while although it didnt seem she was interested. I dunno, when I shook her hand, she held it for a pretty long time, but she felt out of place in a nightclub. She wasn't dressed for it, she told me she doesn't even dance. Maybe she was bullshitting me, but it felt real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships