My Enjoyment With Pheromones

I tell her, “it will never work out between us with out pheromones”. You know, standard Mystery neg, and then I began working out logistics. So, this is fairly interesting because, logistics itself, this late at night starts to clarify what you are after. Normally if you are trying to make a girl, you know….a long term date or a girl - friend or aiming towards anything like that with human pheromones. You are not gonna be trying to figure out logistics for that night and they may not pick up on it with a full awareness.

But, they can tell in the back of their mind they feel it going in that direction so it starts to clarify. So, I asked her, “How did you get here?” Then she say, “She drove her buddy and she is a designated driver ”. I told her, “OH! Sucks, within walking distance, so I can drink as much as I want”. And then she says, “I wanna drink too!” Now, that’s interesting, because what that t ells me is that we are on a same page. She has told me, “there is little bit of a barrier of pheromone oils”. Learn more about pheromones at http://www.aptiquiz.com/without-attraction-pheromones.php


And then, I told “Am not in favor of pheromones”. You know…barrier and obstacle inter - changing. So, what does she do? Well, she tells me, that “She is playing th e same game.” She actually clarifies, which says, she wants to drink too. And then what do I do? me, “there is little bit of a barrier”. And then, I told “Am not in favor of that obstacle”. You know…barrier and obstacle interchanging. So, what does she d o? Well, she tells me, that “She is playing the same game.” She actually clarifies, which says, she wants to drink too.

And then what do I do? me, “there is little bit of a barrier”. And then, I told “Am not in favor of that obstacle”. You know…barrier and obstacle inter - changing. So, what does she do? Well, she tells me, that “She is playing the same game.” She actually clarifies, which says, she wants to drink too. And then what do I do? I tell her yes, that's the game we are playing. Hotels have alcohol. I didn't say that's the game we are playing. That's what I thought.

And then I told her, "Hotels have alcohol". She smiled big. So, this whole thing here is, we are basically agreeing, that we are playing and we are handling the obstacles together. Playin g the game , we are handling the obstacles together, and we are letting each other know, we are players in this pheromone attraction community.

So, then I do ring fingers. I picked her up and put her in the bar and then her sexual attraction goes right to the roof. Strawberry field s, she said a 100 strawberries. So, by god, by now if she doesn't knows what pheromone perfumes are we wearing, she like has one brain cell . Because, Strawberry Fields, Rings on Fingers, I have been handling logistics. Am trying to figure the shit out. So, I get her num ber, bar closes and then at 2:35 A. M, I do a Hi! Sexy Lady, which is drunk and lonely theory , even though she wasn't drinking, she wasn't drunk. So, this is been set up, this not really a surprise for her to get text this late..2:35 A.M because during the initial meeting, I have already been trying to handle those obstacles. What's on the agenda for later. So, I am ..says" Hi sexy lady!" and she says. “Where are you at"? Okay, so now this is interesting because, I tell her I have a meeting am going back t o the hotel and she text something of being happy that I talked to her.


Now, that's an attempt to clarify human pheromone relationships. And what she is saying there is I wanted to know that I enjoyed it, but I don't know what's gonna happened for here, what you gonna do with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships