Long-Term Pheromones

I've been in a long term bad relationship that went bad, and I had the feelz for awhile. What cured me was becoming highly active in public and with other people. I guarantee you once you meet a cool chick, and start vibing with her, you'll notice how much you've stopped thinking about your ex, it literally almost completely disappears, and you've "moved on".

Some excellent points that illustrate the side of female psychology that should be taught to all young men who use pheromones.

Before the shit started hitting the fan, she dropped me the line, "This relationship has no future if you don't find upward mobility." Learn more at http://www.thewebsiteshack.com/advantage-pheromones/

I did the completely wrong thing in response. The correct response should have called her bluff and walked the fuck away. But having a problem-solving nature, I had decided that, "I was going to show her what I'm made of and solve this issue, then EVERYTHING between us will be fine with cheap pheromones.”

Big mistake. Why? Because I allowed her to take the relationship hostage with her threats to leave, if X,Y, and Z didn't happen. It was right under my nose and I didn't even see it. I can't believe how blind I was at the time. I was dead man walking and I didn't even know it. I was leaving the fate of the relationship in the hands of events I had no control over. Subconsciously I knew that because depression started to set in when my career sputtered. Then her slights, putdowns and shitty attitude really materialized. And guess what? I had been with her during her lows. She NEEDED me at times to scrape her out of the gutter, she ASKED for my support, and if I had chastised her for not being good enough at any of those times she would have been crushed. This is a fundamental difference between men and women. Men are loyal and in it for the long haul. Women's heads are on a swivel looking for the greener grass, at any cost. In any case, NEVER again will I allow that to happen to me using natural pheromones. Learn more at http://www.moparweekfb.com/2017/01/18/im-psyched-about-updating-you-on-pheromone-colognes/ and http://www.ieko.co.uk/2016/07/05/releasing-pheromone-energy/

Speaking of a plan....I had a plan for myself. I had a contingency plan. I made it clear to her that I would not give that up for her. I wanted both. And here I am walking the walk. Hardest thing I ever had to do was reinvent myself after she left. It's an ongoing process of pheormones.

As for the vocab, yeah, probably a little bit juvenile, but my behavior matches the terminology. I instantly cut off ALL contact with her. No texts, phone calls, blocked on Facebook, no chat with any of her friends. no stalking, calling her begging her to come back, any of that shit. I disappeared. No point in ever having anything to do with her ever again, IMHO. She presents very well and is extremely charming but in actuality is a pretty shitty person.

Shortly afterwards, guess whose curiosity prompted them to make contact afterwards? HERS. I didn't take the call, wished her well via text and told her I wished no further contact. She got butthurt and told me I had no right to tell her what she could and could not do. She only contacted me to say nice things to me so she could make herself feel better, anyway. I wasn't having any of that, and I meant business. She even had the audacity to call me her pet name for me. Fuck that. We use pheromones to increase attraction.


Finally, yes, I still think about her a great deal. Probably too much. And as I am about a month away from completing what I had set out to do, it's bittersweet, because my completion of this program and me being on my own are so intimately tied together. And my focus is on getting my shit together, not looking for dates. But I'm no spring chicken anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromone Production

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromones can influence your relationships