I like human pheromones

I like human pheromones and I enjoy reading his posts, theyre pretty good most of the time. I’m sure he has his methods and they work too.

When i told u to do it I knew 1. u would resist at first bc its out of your reality 2. if by a miracle u did do it, it would sound unnatural and uncaliberated. BUT it would get u into a pimp mode mind set with natural pheromones.

EDIT: I said from the beginning I didn’t read a single post besides the title of the thread. So my advice isn’t to pimp it with THIS ONE GIRL. It's to change ur mindset to pimp mode where ur eventually pimping it with more girls. I’m still in the process of that myself. If it means sacreficing one girl be it. Teases have no chance when dealing with a pimp now do they with real pheromone cologne? Learn more at http://www.one-atr.com/enjoy-good-pheromones/ and http://www.brewguild.com/mini-pheromones/

Yes that was pretty transparent. I'm too invested so ruin it with her and move on. Got it.

In a way the intentionally avoiding pheromone situations like these doesn't come from an abundance mindset at all. I rather seems to come from a fear of feeling stronger emotions than mild affection. Being able to care deeply about someone or at least have a vested interest  in making something out of it isn't automatically being clingy. I can still go about my day and feel this desire. I can keep of the pursuit and still want her. Learn more at http://grayday.org/give-you-real-pheromones

That's all fine, but breaking it off either negatively or positively, be it through a joke, a deliberate fuck up or trying to hurt her feelings, that's succumbing to the tension that uncertainty brings more pheromone production in men. Well that's what I'm saying about human pheromones. I'm not afraid to become invested. As long as it doesn't compromise my functioning, as long as it doesn't chip away at being sharp and driven then I'm okay with opening myself emotionally. I will still walk away any time things aren't working out on my pheromone production.

I will remember the knee trick for whenever I'm a bit closer to a girl. I love making girls do stuff like that over a distance. This one also definitely seems up for all that, once she's tamed.

You know guys, - unlike my elite clients, I work out for the pheromones experience of it! I simply LOVE it! - Even if I would never grow stronger, I would still lift! Use pheromone colognes to dramatically increase your appeal.

Some would see what I do as an investment! - Etc. a friend of mine, that is a great aikido fighter, told me: "if you can't transfer your gym skills to a street fight, you are wasting your pheromones investment! - You should dump the weight and start, going with me to aikido"...

Well NO! - Get it?

There really IS a differences here, - if you do what other call's investing, because you love the experience of it, - then it's fine to do it! - Fuck what they think about it!


It's really because: "geek" has a certain frame from his experience with girls: he ONLY does what he does with the girl to GET HER.... So in his eyes, the other dude has to stop "investing" because that is not going to get him to "get the girl"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromone Production

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromones can influence your relationships