I have been using pheromones today

I have been using pheromones today, had an amazing experience. Started my morning routine again, felt really good. Got the a new bottle of Pherazone to attract the ladies.

And I gotta say, I am quite amazed and can't wait to keep going. I'm gonna start doing that every day. Check her - I got her from here.

Been testing my new pheromones all day. So not into mindless studying. Typically, I study each day for my classes throughout the semester but the past month I haven't been because I was so focused and excited about building my pheromone business.
It's actually quite dreadful to study, I hate it. But I switch those emotions out like the pheromone alchemist I am.

I realize that if I want to be excited, then I need to put my business at the end of the day so that I have something to look forward to.. So I have incentive to get through a bunch of tasks so that I can work on something I actually care about. 


Being in the flow is the best feeling I have ever experienced. I will never allow myself to live a dull life. There is so much to be excited about in life, there are so many opportunities for you to explore..

The more you believe in the reality you want to create for yourself, the more that reality gets defined, and the more the characteristics inside of you become defined, along with the need to forget about certain aspects of your life that could hold you back.

When you travel down that path, it can get sticky. You start looking at all the commitments you could get into, and ask yourself if they would subtract you from experiencing the reality you want so bad..

Friends? Can you spend time with them?
Girls? Can you spend time with them?
Internship opportunities?
Making quick cash right now?

It's all an opportunity cost, that being said, you shouldn't just cross things off the list right away.. You need to ask yourself if any of those  pheromone commitments would help develop you into the person that has the ability to create the reality that you want so bad.. Ask yourself if you can set certain conditions to keep them and make it so you commit to something that benefits you without the drawbacks. Learn more about pheromones at http://pheromones-work.weebly.com/home/how-do-pheromones-work and http://lusharson8884.exteen.com/20150907/how-pheromones-make-me-feel


For example, you can have friends that you hang with once a week?
A job that you work once a week?
A girl that sleeps with you twice or so a week?

What are the benefits of each? How beneficial are they compared to what you're giving up? If it's more beneficial than commit! Just make sure you remember that conditions at which you're committing

There's no need to live life black and white.. Like many people do. I've learned that moderation is an amazing thing when you the hypnotic power of human pheromones.

Even with things like working out.. I used to workout 2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 2 days off.. I changed it to one day on and one day off because I realized that it benefits my immune system when I do that... And I took the day off to walk through my trail for an hour

Even with things like drinking alcohol or caffeine.. I barely do either, but when I want to experience a certain reality with someone special, I do it.


Living like this is leveraging everything to it's highest beneficial state (on the idea of opportunity costs) and stopping before diminishing returns cause a loss in effectiveness and an increase in opportunity cost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships