A Critical Point About Using Pheromones

This leads me to a critical point about using pheromones. You have to take MASSIVE ACTION for pheromones to work. You have to do what needs to be done again and again and again until it is drilled into your system. You should be spending hours each day doing this stuff if you are serious about changing your life.

So once this step of being comfortable around people is mastered, we are ready for the next step or increment. Talking to people. 



And so on.

I've only provided a very superficial outline of what needs to be done. If you are autistic, this will likely be insufficient detail for you, but I don't have the time to type it all out for you. If you are autistic, or autistic-like, you have to make these traits work for you. And that means massive, repetitive action with attention to the smallest detail in pheromone production. Learn more about pheromones at http://youthbruce.com/dealing-pheromones-break/

I'll give you an example.

When I started daygaming a few years ago, I went mental. I used to approach girls on the street like it was my job. I used to keep a little black book recording what I had to work on that day. I didn't worry about the end result of getting laid. I worried about what step I was going to perfect that day. There was one occasion where I was working on stopping girls who were walking fast. (This was the infamous Yad stop - I don't use it so often nowadays). But it wasn't working for me as well as I wanted it to. A lot of the time the girls would just carry on and/or brush me off. I thought about this and realized that I was not stopping directly in front of them, but slightly to one side, because I was afraid of rejection. (You need to be able to observe.) This was resulting in projecing lack of confidence and neediness to the girl. I had to force myself to stop directly in front of her without wavering. The result was that nearly all the girls would stop and nearly all of them would give me a positive reaction. (There is much more to it than that but I can't write for ever.) The point is that the smallest detail counts that make pheromones useful and effective for sexual attraction according to http://www.brownpapertickets.com/blogcomments/106290

Most guys don't get this. You seem to be a guy that needs details, even for the most basic things. However, as I've mentioned, you can make this work for you. If you embrace it and combine it with intense observation and massive action, you will have an advantage over others.

You have a huge task ahead of you, but I believe it is doable.


Your profile “stats” are all the little facts and stats about you that usually show up on the sidebar of the site/app. I’ll go through each one below, but once again I need to clarify the issue of honesty. If the online dating goal that you determined back in Chapter 4 is to be player or perhaps a sugar daddy, then feel free to lie all you want in your profile stats. I’m not here to judge you, so if all you want are one night stands then do whatever you like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use Pheromones To Dramatically Boost Your Sex Appeal

Pheromone Production

Pheromones can influence your relationships